From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FileTransfer header support and options
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:48:25 GMT
Media needs a revision (can we drop and adopt a friendlier spec?).
Compass' spec has changed. I think the network status one has as well. I
have no idea about File but, probably. Devicemotion/orientation vs
accelerometer.. Contacts have been updated too. XHR2 vs our own
FileTransfer. Pretty much all of them haha.