From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FileTransfer header support and options
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:35:27 GMT
I'm almost willing to push all API-specific changes to post-2.0. Focus on
CLI tooling, testing and plugin integration for 2.0.

Once we ship 2.0 we need a revision of _all_ APIs pretty badly. Lots of
specs have been updated/revised. Review the mobile landscape. See what
direction/specs the functionalities we aim to provide with cordova are
going and polyfill those for our users.