From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: config.xml all the things
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:22:56 GMT
Config.xml introduces redundancy in terms of specifying app metadata in
some cases. How are we going to consolidate the two places where some app
info can be specified?

Specifically, I am thinking of app name: you can use either the create
script to specify the app name, and now presumably also specify it via
config.xml. I can see the create script writing out a config.xml with the
specified name. What about later on (say you want to change the app name
in an already-generated project)? Are we going to provide tooling that
will look inside the config.xml and update the relevant native bits?