From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Format and Spec
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:50:21 GMT
Nice work Andrew! I suggest taking this and moving to a cordova wiki page
(assuming all committers are on board to adopting this as the basis for a
plugin spec)

Is target-dir necessary for the <source-file> element? For Java files, the
tooling could take a peak inside the .java file and extract out the
package name from the file, no? Phonegap build already does this doesn't
it?

Adding the ability to modify existing parts of a native platform's config
document to the <config-file> portion might be needed.. Although Ive yet
to dig up a use case. Will dig around more.

+1 agree that <resource-file> and <header-file> is redundant. Tooling
should be able to distinguish this so merging with <source-file> makes a
lot of sense.

Looking good!