From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: one file to rule them all: some post 2.x thoughts
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 23:37:31 GMT
Agree. I like Mike's solution in the interim. Once we land complete cli
tooling then cordova-js could be generated in steps based on which plugins
the user adds.

I.e.

cordova create mynewapp
cd mynewapp
cordova add-plugin accelerometer
# accelerometer module(s) from cordova-js get cat'ed to cordova.js inside
mynewapp dir