From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.8?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:56:00 GMT
OK, this leaves five issues for 1.8:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-827 : Missing (network status
plugin) native .cs file in WP7

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-725 : Document bada migration for
1.6.1 -> 1.7

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-726 : Document bada migration for
1.7 -> 1.8

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-736 : Document webOS migration
for 1.7 -> 1.8

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-639 : Audit cordova projects with
Apache RAT tool

The documentation issues should be done quickly - they should only take a
few minutes. Anis/Herm please take a look at resolving as soon as possible.

The missing file for WP7 is also a trivial fix, we should be able to fix
this soon.

The RAT tool license audit (and related thread from last week to go over
the Apache graduation checklist) I will work on over the next days to get
resolved ASAP. This will also move our graduation steps from incubation to
a full Apache project forward.

Hopefully we'll be tagging by mid-week?