From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova: inquiry about graduation status and timeline
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 20:52:48 GMT
I believe the last thing standing in our way is making sure our
repositories have the right license headers in place, and that we are not
shipping .jars, that kinda stuff.

This is the parent task tracking that issue:

As for how long until it's done, personally I would like to see it done
for 2.0 _at the latest_.

If anyone else on the list can correct me, please do ;)