From Andrew Lunny <alu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Format and Spec
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:43:28 GMT
Ah okay - I was referring to this plugin referenced upthread:
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizViewManager/tree/v1.1
specifically this code:
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizViewManager/blob/v1.1/ios/project/Classes/AppDelegate.m

That code looks a little outdated (pre Cordova rename); if there's a better
way to achieve the same goal, awesome.