From Andrew Lunny <alu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Format and Spec
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:10:36 GMT
Re node 0.8: package.json is updated in version 0.3.4. All can rejoice.

Re speccing engine versions: I commented on Fil's pull request. It's mostly
all good.

@Ally - looking at that repo, the only thing you're doing that's not
supported in the current version of the spec is modifying the AppDelegate
class (the shouldStartLoadWithRequest method). I wonder what the best way
to do that programmatically would be - any thoughts Shaz? Perhaps have a
delegate of the app delegate that plugins can hook into?