From Ben Combee <ben.com...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outstanding webOS issues
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:06:13 GMT
Hey, Ben from Palm/Enyo/HP here.

I just caught up on this thread, and I'm talking to our devrel group
about seeing what can be done to upgrade webOS support.  We've been
thinking a lot about how to leverage Cordova on all the Enyo
platforms, including webOS.  It's likely that we'll be able to get
someone internal to do some work to keep this alive as we move towards
Open WebOS this fall.