From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [Android] Merging CordovaWebView into Master
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:16:04 GMT
You could try [1] :

git merge -s recursive -Xignore-space-change <name of branch to merge>

If the merge goes bad, you can always do a hard reset back to the current
(apache remote) HEAD: git reset --hard <apache remote SHA>

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5256769/git-merge-and-fixing-mixed-spaces-and-tabs-with-two-branches