From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Project Pender for inclusion in Cordova-labs
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 02:01:06 GMT
Cool stuff Lorin!

One question:

1) Can you use Pender with embedded canvas elements or must the canvas
element be fullscreen?

Long ago, I remember Jesse MacFadyen played around with embedding UIKit
elements inside of the iOS UIWebView. Using of the offset and dimensions of
the <div/> placeholder, he could overlay the UIKit component in the correct
position. The result was that you can scroll the webview and the native
component looked as though it was embedded inside the webpage.

Michael