From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: speeding up touch events
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:46:51 GMT
Yea, we certainly get blamed for it and looked at for a solution.

One thought is to attack this from a documentation standpoint - at least to
begin with. A guide on click / touch events, known issues, and suggested
approaches / libraries.

Afterwards, we can kick off a standalone, polyfill project as a suggested
solution. After it's supported across the platforms (mostly) and well
tested, we can package it as a pure JavaScript Cordova plugin and consider
adopting it as an official project.

Michael