From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [ANDROID] Refactoring key press overrides
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:04:03 GMT
Joe, I made the suggestion on INFRA-4152 [1] a while back. Unfortunately,
like every other INFRA issue, it's been followed by silence.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4152?focusedCommentId=13285896&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13285896

Michael