From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.8?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 22:24:02 GMT
Only three documentation issues are remaining.

- CB-851 - guide for using url schemes in iOS
    - Shaz is handling this.
    - We've chose to document this in the iOS distribution.
    - It was an late issue that was added today and targetted for 1.8.0.

- CB-736 - CB-676 Document webOS Project Migration for 1.8.0
    - We need at least a simple guide written for this platform

- CB-726 - CB-676 Document Bada Project Migration for 1.8.0