From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag 1.9?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:23:19 GMT
Is this in anyway related to this change:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=95feb23c6f2bcd8303ffb44cea41cc7a2e7adee7

Reason I ask is I have a test case that allows me to assign multiple
handlers to button overriding listeners. Prior to the above change the
behavior was:

1. Add handler1 event listener for menu button
2. Press menu button
3. handler1 called
4. Add handler2 event listener for menu button
5. Press menu button
6. handler1 called, handler2 called.

Now the behavior is (Note change in #5):

1. Add handler1 event listener for menu button
2. Press menu button
3. handler1 called
4. Add handler2 event listener for menu button
5. handler2 called
6. Press menu button
7. handler1 called, handler2 called.

I'm not sure a developer would want their newly assigned event
handler to be immediately called when the event may have occurred a
long time in the past. Is this really the desired behavior?