From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:14:18 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Marvin <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:
> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 20 June 2012, 10:00:00 PST. The report
> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
> requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting, to allow
> sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Jun 6th).

We're a bit behind the deadline. Anyone up to writing a report on
Cordova status today or over the weekend?

Ideally the report should already be in, but the IPMC will still have
a few days to review it if it's submitted by Monday. (The IPMC
forwards the reviewed reports to the ASF board on Wednesday.)

BR,

Jukka Zittng