From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova: inquiry about graduation status and timeline
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 23:09:27 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> I believe the last thing standing in our way is making sure our
> repositories have the right license headers in place, and that we are not
> shipping .jars, that kinda stuff.

That's the most pressing issue, right. There are also other concerns
(full list at [1]), though as discussed earlier I think Cordova is
doing pretty good.

As for getting the Apache release done, would someone mind reviewing
the latest sources in terms of the requirements documented in the
Apache release FAQ [2]. I'll in any case do another review once the
next release candidate is available, but ideally at that point all the
potential remaining issues would already have been resolved. :-)

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting