From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] DON'T UPGRADE YOUR TOOLS
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:37:56 GMT
I'm using 1.8.2.  The issue isn't with ant, it's with the upgraded
Android SDK.  If you upgrade the SDK, you get the new build.xml, which
our build.xml depends on.  We wrote ant jar, but not ant debug.  We
have to go in and see what's changed in the build script so we can get
ant to compile.

It's a ant script issue that is going to be a pain to resolve, and
it's what I'm working on tomorrow.  For the meantime, if you want
things to compile, don't upgrade to r20 of the Android SDK.  It'd be
nice to remove the dependency on the SDK, but we weren't expecting for
things to fail so badly.

Joe