From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] DogFooding CordovaWebView
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:17:07 GMT
Hey

Since 1.9 has CordovaWebView, here's an example of an app using it.  I took
the existing Android ActionBar example, and added the CordovaWebView to
it.  I found that there were too many methods that we're asking people to
implement when we're doing this and we should find a way to reduce them or
document their importance.

Anyway, here's the example app:
https://github.com/infil00p/CordovaActionView

Of course, we could plugin-ize some of this, but this at least gets rid of
the issues that Wikipedia were running into regarding their mock ActionBar.

Any thoughts?

Joe