From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Merging CordovaWebView into Master
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 14:59:19 GMT
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dude, you told me to merge the death to tabs commit so don't complain :)

It shows that I had a misunderstanding of how Git handles such things.  For
some reason I didn't think changing tabs to spaces would confuse it and
cause me to have to walk through the code and redo a merge I already did.
 I know, totally crazy-talk, right?

(Note: I'm sure there's a setting to get git to ignore whitespace, but I
have no idea what that is, or whether we want that turned on).

> Yes, I think we should tag the head with a non-CordovaWebView tag.
> Like you said if we need to cut an emergency 1.8.1 release it will be
> much easier.

So, I'm going to call the tag 1.8.1-pre, just so it's clear why it exists.
 Sound good?

Joe