From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Re-introducing getContext and deprecating
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:44:42 GMT
Right.  That being said, PhoneGap/Cordova users shouldn't be using
plugins and expecting things to just work right now.  It's an
experimental feature that isn't ready for primetime.  Especially since
pluginstall isn't officially released.

Also, PhoneGap Build people should be on this list and should know
that plugins aren't 100% solid yet and plan accordingly.  We haven't
told anyone that plugins are solid yet, and while evangelists may be
trying to promote what can be done, we have to still caution people
for the next few weeks that plugins in 1.x are still a bit janky.

Good thing we're doing this 2.0 thing. ;)

)

>> it

>> extends
>> policy,