From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject XHR2 vs FIleTransfer
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:39:39 GMT
Hey

I know that we've been debating this, but I'm wondering if we're
abandoning/deprecating FileTransfer in favor for XHR2 and what the
pros and cons are.  I know that I saw something about Binary Upload,
and I agree that it'd be better to do that.  Also, there are numerous
tickets regarding FileTransfer that people want looked at, and I'm
wondering if I should prioritize them for 2.0 or if I should close
them and say that XHR2 is the way of the future and that they're
welcome to fork this off as a plugin.

In short, what are we doing with this?

Joe