From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] DEATH TO TABS Redux
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:55:55 GMT
Hey

I'm trying to do merge commits on CordovaWebView to keep it up to date, and
I'm noticing that we're still modifying sections of code that still have
tabs in it.  Does Eclipse have an equivalent of the vim command :retab?
 This makes trying to read the changes in the code far more difficult since
I have no clue what is going on.  When we work on files, can we be sure to
delete the tabs out and replace them with spaces?

Only you can prevent nasty merges!

Joe