From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Merging CordovaWebView into Master
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:52:40 GMT
Hey

So far 1.8.0 has been out for a day, and nothing has imploded yet.  So, I'm
going to do the rebase and get CordovaWebView merged with master and push
the new code up to the repository tomorrow.  It appears to be merging
cleanly (even with the last minute DEATH TO TABS commit), so we should be
ready to go.  I'm tempted to issue a tag/branch for the last
non-CordovaWebView version before we do the merge so that even if we have
to issue a 1.8.1, we don't have to introduce CordovaWebView on an
unsuspecting user base early.  How do people feel about that?

Joe