From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Re-introducing getContext and deprecating
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:21:40 GMT
Hey

1.9 is close to being released, but currently plugins that use
ctx.getContext() are broken.  Since we changed how a CordovaInterface
works on Android in 1.9, I'm wondering if we should add the
addContext() method back on the Interface with a deprecation warning
or just tell plugin authors that if they aren't active on the mailing
list that their plugins are going to break.  Personally, I don't want
to have more methods on the CordovaInterface, because it makes
CordovaWebView harder to use, but this will break plugins across the
board.

Thoughts?

Joe