From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Re-introducing getContext and deprecating
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:10:14 GMT
Yeah, Simon added it earlier, but then I realized that plugins are
probably already using this method, which is why I added the
"Deprecated December 2012" message on it.

As far as pre-1.8 versions of PhoneGap, where we provided a context
(in reality a PhoneGapActivity, which extended Activity, which extends
Context), I don't know of a good way to deprecate this without making
CordovaWebView completely unusable.  The thing with these methods is
that we decided to remove these methods before the deprecation policy,
and I don't want to see them back in there for another six months.

This is total Java Language Fail!

Joe