From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one file to rule them all: some post 2.x thoughts
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:45:53 GMT
I vote for including the javascript generation as part of the build process
(or separate).
It could:
- include the plugins that are needed (contacts, etc...).
- use the right exec method and inludes the right  platform-specific code.

Pretty much what cordova-js does right now with the ability to select what
plugins you want.

advantages:
- smaller file that just includes what you need in terms of plugins. Faster
load time.
- Doesn't include plugins that are not supported by the targeted platform.

I find it easier to deal with one file that has everything I need rather
than having to include multiple files. but that is just me.