From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Re-introducing getContext and deprecating
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:15:28 GMT
still broken :-(

I think old plugins expect this.ctx (as its name suggests) to be an
instance of Context (or Activity) and not an instance of CordovaInterface.
They are not calling ctx.getContext() to actually get the Context.

So my suggestion is to just leave it broken. Plugins just have to be
updated to use this new CordovaInterface and use getActivity to get the
main activity right ?