From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.9.0rc1 BB distribution package issues
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:16:50 GMT
bummer
I don't know about blackberry but for Android I created some node tests
that make sure the create script actually "create" a project, verify all
the files are there and make sure it compiles properly. Blackberry should
have something like that too.
If the create script can work with the current coho structure, I would
favor that rather than adding more files.