From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outstanding webOS issues
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:59:25 GMT
I say we leave it dormant until open webos 1.0 is released in September or
until HP decides to definitely kill it sometime in July. Since we're only
touching the VERSION file for every release maybe we should just remove it
from the cordova distribution. That could also apply to Bada 1.2 that I am
no longer working on.
As far as I know, webos doesn't use cordova-js.