From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command Line Tooling
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 01:05:52 GMT
https://github.com/imhotep/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/bin/test_create2.js

FYI I did not use any testing framework because I don't like dependencies
and this is so simple that I don't think it deserves it. I guess this
one<http://visionmedia.github.com/mocha/>would have been cool.

Anyhow, take a look and let me know if there is anything else I should be
testing for.

Summary of what's beeing tested (although quiet obvious in the file itself
;):

- project gets created
- project has all the files it needs to compile (main activity,
AndroidManifest.xml, plugins.xml, cordova.xml, ...).
- build project gets cleaned up properly (from common-codecs.jar etc..).
- project compiles
- package file exists

Anis

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Dave Johnson <dave.c.johnson@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Can we also commit some tests along with this new script?
>
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm starting to think that this shed is mostly paint now.  That's what
>> makes it lightweight!
>>
>> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>>
>>> truth! I forgot they went that way again. (this shed has seen many
>>> coats of paint)

>>> more

only

>>> be