From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graded platform support / deprecating webOS and Bada
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:50:38 GMT
http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=2017015

Windows Phone still ranks less than Bada worldwide.

I don't know. Less support OK but dropping them I don't know...Same
goes for WebOS

It definitely doesn't have as much traction as the big two but there
are a lot of devices out there still.

I think our approach of focusing less on them is better than dropping
them all together.

my2cents

Anis