From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag 1.9?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:59:50 GMT
Yeah meng but not everyone pulls that file into their repo if they haven't
put the lastest cordova.xml into their project they'll get tripped up at
line 643. If cordova.xml default is false and the java code default is
false then the request to getProperty should also default to false. Make
sense?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> The property should be set in the cordova.xml file that's in the repo
> though?
>
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Simon MacDonald
> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yeah, on line 73 it is set to false:
> >
> >    *boolean* useBrowserHistory = *false*;
> > but when we init it at line 643:
> >
> >        *if* ("true".equals(*this*.getProperty("useBrowserHistory",
> "true")))
> > {
> > it gets set to true if the property hasn't been set. So that line should
> > change to:
> >
> >        *if* ("true".equals(*this*.getProperty("useBrowserHistory",
> "false")))
> > {
> > Simon Mac Donald
> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> It was the default in my repo.  I think we're doing something that's
> >> causing the history to be added twice with native history.  We should
> >> have that default to false for now.
> >>
> >> Joe

> it

> our