From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote: Apache Cordova 1.9.0 release vote
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 22:36:13 GMT
Hey Steve,

Do we need to put the source in for incubator-cordova-js? Obviously, each
sub repo has their own platform specific version of the .js checked in.

Problems with the src.zip for Android:

1) guides/Cordova Upgrade Guide.md is not up to date.
2) releasenotes.md is not up to date.
3) framework/assets/js has a cordova.android.js file but
framework/assets/www is missing the cordova-1.9.0.js file.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald