From Simon MacDonald <>
Subject Re: Vote: Apache Cordova 1.9.0 release vote
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 22:36:13 GMT
Hey Steve,

Do we need to put the source in for incubator-cordova-js? Obviously, each
sub repo has their own platform specific version of the .js checked in.

Problems with the for Android:

1) guides/Cordova Upgrade is not up to date.
2) is not up to date.
3) framework/assets/js has a file but
framework/assets/www is missing the cordova-1.9.0.js file.

Simon Mac Donald