From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] using JSON.parse to parse messages from native
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 20:08:22 GMT
I pulled in the patch for Android. I mistakenly close the pull request
thinking he only changed the cordova.android.js code and no native Android
changes were made.

I think one of the original reasons we were using "eval" on the Android
side is that the 1.X versions of Android did not have JSON. Since we've
dropped support for 1.X there is no reason to use eval anymore.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald