From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] DON'T UPGRADE YOUR TOOLS
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:46:04 GMT
If you are like me and set your SDK to upgrade over night you can get
around this issue for now if you add:

renderscript.opt.level=O0

into your local.properties file. Then "ant jar" will work for you.

Basically, these two new properties:

    <property name="renderscript.debug.opt.level" value="O0" />
    <property name="renderscript.release.opt.level" value="O3" />

are used to set:

    renderscript.opt.level

when you run "ant debug" or "ant release" respectively. So we'll just
need to provide the correct value for when we run "ant jar".

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald