From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag 1.9?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:09:09 GMT
So anyway, I grabbed the latest js and but it into the Android project and
began to run mobile spec tests. It seems like the back button is incredibly
borked again.

Here is what I see:

1) Start mobile spec
2) Click 'Accelerometer' button
3) Shows the 'Accelerometer' page
4) Click hw back button
5) Shows the main mobile spec page
6) Click 'Audio' button
7) Click the hw back button
8) Shows the main mobile spec page
9) Click the hw back button
10) Shows the 'Accelerometer' page
11) Shows the main mobile spec page
12) Click the hw back button
13) Shows the main mobile spec page
14) Click the hw back button
15) Finally exits the app

So yeah, that should get fixed before we release 1.9.0 or expect a lot of
belly-aching from the users. I've got grab some lunch but will look at it
this afternoon.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald