From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] MediaScanner branch
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:53:45 GMT
Hey Fil,

I want to help out with this and I think I can help simplify what is
going on. Now that I see the way to keep the temp image from being
added to the Gallery automatically we should be able to get rid of the
checkForDuplicateImage() method and depending on the saveToPhotoAlbum
monkey around with where the file ends up.

See if you can grab me on IM later today.
Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald