From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Git support
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:34:36 GMT
On 19 June 2012 14:19, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> wow, I really like the issue tracker (and gui in general actually).
> problem is we're just starting to get our groove here and fear another
> change would really tick off the community!

Don't worry, as my mail said "I don't mean to imply that the ASF will
be adopting this as
infrastructure here, we are a long way from evaluating that.". This is
*not* being evaluated by the infra team you're not going to get booted
from the current system.

I'm just curious about the potential. The Allura project is asking to
self host and thus I'm wondering if other projects not yet married to
infrastructure here might end up asking to use it.

Ross

Ross

OpenDirective http://opendirective.com