From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ./cordova/log on BlackBerry
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:20:52 GMT
The 'requirement' is that the console.log events show up on the command
line that launched it.

WP7 does NOT support this, although it is possible, it would involve adding
potentially more code than the library itself.

I recommend that developers use the approach outlined by Gord OR use visual
studio.  I was able to get socket.io running inside an app in 20 minutes.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com