From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XHR2 vs FIleTransfer
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:22:11 GMT
Either way, we are gonna need the transfer code we have, and any polyfil
for XHR2 that we do can just use the FileTransfer implementation.

Suggesting to rewrite everything to polyfil XHR2 is twice as much work as
just fixing the existing APIs and mapping where appropriate. IMHO

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com