From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UUID on other platforms
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:29:07 GMT
I think there is still value in having this info presented consistently
across devices by our API.  The absolute uniqueness may be questionable,
but still I think it is relevant.  guid+localStorage IS pretty easy, but so
is everything else,  and the more things we simply offload to call 'app
developer concerns' the less anyone will need our framework. IMHO this
would be pursuing the 'cease to exist' mantra from the wrong direction.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com