From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one file to rule them all: some post 2.x thoughts
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:21:03 GMT
I originally envisioned something like #1, except that the individual APIs
would not be part of the master file.
ie. real modules, the cordova-common.js would just provide the transport,
and fire the correct events.  If you want to use Contacts, then you simply
add an include script tag for cdv-contacts.js
This would be just like any other plugin ...

We already employ this type of modular-izing in mobile-spec in that any
tests you want to run must be included in the page.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com