From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] using JSON.parse to parse messages from native
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 01:18:01 GMT
I know it is always available, just meant that if it is not built into the
browser on a version we support, then we need to add a note that the
developer needs to bundle/include it in their html.
I believe we still have a comment in the generated html code for iOS for
older versions.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com