From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WP7] Passing more complex objects over the bridge
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 23:49:21 GMT
Where is this conversation coming from? it appears to be pasted from
somewhere, who is 'we'?

params is only allowed to be one level deep anyway so it should simply be a
url-encoded string.
How is the params value passed to the server on other platforms?

The documentation simply states:
*params:* A set of optional key/value pairs to be passed along in the HTTP
request. (Object)

Does it become headers? post data? consistently across other devices?

I have reassigned the issue [3] to myself, and will address it shortly.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com