From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release 1.8.1
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:30:52 GMT
Before I tip my hand on a vote ...
Is there any chance of a middle ground here?
Updating all platforms to 1.8.1 for the benefit of one platform seems like
a lot of overhead to address a change in one.

Could we adopt packaging a 1.8.0.1.zip which would include the updated iOS
code, and iOS code tags, but no changes to the other platforms? or
something similar?

Of course this would require adding a little documentation to the release,
to say what was addressed, and what platforms were changed, but still
considerably easier than the tag->domino effect we have now. IMO

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com