From Travis Nelson <travis.o.nel...@gmail.com>
Subject Instructions incorrect - Getting Started with Windows Phone
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:10:22 GMT
In the “Getting Started with Windows Phone” guide (
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/1.8.1/guide_getting-started_windows-phone_index.md.html#Getting%20Started%20with%20Windows%20Phone),
section 2,  it states:
*2. Install SDK + Cordova
• Download and install Windows Phone SDK
• Donwload the latest copy of Cordova and extract its contents. We will be
working with the Android directory.
*
I assume this is a copy and paste error, so I just wanted to let you know.
 I was able to setup my project from the following instructions in the
README.md file that I checkout from the phonegap project on github:
*- copy the file CordovaStarter-x.x.x.zip to the folder : \My
Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Templates\ProjectTemplates\
- if you have just installed VisualStudio, you should launch it once to
create this folder
- if you prefer, you may add the project instead to the "Silverlight for
Windows Phone" subfolder of "Visual C#".  This is up to you, and only
affects where the project template is shown when creating a new project.
Also, You may need to create this folder.
- Launch Visual Studio 2010 and select to create a new project
- CordovaStarter should be listed as an option, give your new project a name
 - Note: The description will let you know the version of Cordova you are
targetting, if you have multiple templates.
- If you do not see it, you may have to select the top level 'Visual C#' to
see it
- Build and Run it!*

Thanks,
Travis Nelson