From Dominik Schraner <dominik.schra...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set the volume when we play sounds?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 03:25:58 GMT
Looking at

http://docs.phonegap.com/en/edge/cordova_media_media.md.html#media.play

it seems like PhoneGap doesn't allow to set the volume when we play audio
files (in order that it is set prior to when the playing actually starts).
In my case I would like to pass the volume as a parameter to this method
here:

function playAudio(url)

in order to play a short beep.

I looked at the PhoneGap implementation for Android and iOS and it seems to
be easy to implement on these two platforms.

Would it make sense to add support for this?