From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Format and Spec
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:34:36 GMT
Thanks for the fix Andrew!

Not sure what you are referring to regarding
shouldStartLoadWithRequest -- this does not occur in the AppDelegate
anymore (the app delegate does not implement the UIWebDelegate
interface). This is handled in the CDVViewController - which in the
app template, your MainViewController subclasses.

Even so, I'm not sure why plugins need to hook into this? If they do,
since all plugins have access to the UIWebView, they can "override"
the UIWebViewDelegate from the webView.delegate property, like how I
did it for the iOS 5.1 localStorage fix (and forward the message on,
etc):

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVLocalStorage.m#L102
2. https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVLocalStorage.m#L319-342